Thursday, June 12, 2014

Ashley Madison Real Testimonials

I just wanted to say that I saw “The View” yesterday, and I wasn’t impressed, I thought why not send a quick Ashley Madison Testimonial. I met the man of my dreams on Ashley Madison and we are still going strong after a year and a half. I don’t think the website got a fair shake yesterday on The View and it’s too bad that the hosts of the show and most of the audience, are so narrow-minded.
I just wanted to email you all and say how much I LOVE this website. It’s incredible. I’ve met so many awesome men here……I absolutely LOVE it!
hi!
i just heard the CEO interview on the stephanie miller show this morning on AM1090 Seattle. i don’t use the site, i’m a married woman, and i see no problem with the service ashley madison provides. i think alot of the backlash has to do with people’s insecurity about being cheated on. i thought the interview this morning was very good & informative, and the CEO (i can’t remember his name?!) did an awesome job at holding his own. it’s great that he’s putting himself out there and giving interviews. after all, don’t people use the same argument against homosexuality, as far as ruining the “sacred institution of marriage” goes? maybe people should take responsibility for the issues within their marriage, instead of blaming everyone else, like ashley madison & homosexuality. just wanted to let you know you have my support.
Hi
My profile has been updated and I am happy it was done. I am also interested in joining to meet females in my area for a discreet relationship or a relationship as described.
I love your site! I hope my review will help others make an informed decision about the website
Tony – VA
I am canceling my profile to Ashley Madison because it has been sucessful! I met a wonderful man 4 weeks ago that is the perfect lover. I am thrilled! Thanks for your site and the help in meeting a great guy. I felt safe, comfortable and discreet using your site and I would recommend it to others. I hope this Ashley Madison review will be of help. Brogan137128 – NV
I would like to send a thank you to the Ashley Madison Agency. I have found several friends that have spiced up my marriage. I along with my husband have enjoyed the encounters that have taken place and feel at this time we are not in the hunt for play time friends. Once
again for the wonderful experience using your site..
2hot4xxxx – ON
I just want to thank you! If there is any way I could do a testimonial I would love to, here is my Ashley Madison review… I am a 33 yr old married man who just got back from having the most mind blowing sex of my life with a 39 yr old married woman. It was amazing and I never would have found her if it wasn’t for you. We are already talking about getting a hotel room next week so we can fuck for the entire day. Thank you again!
I cannot thank you enough for this service! This is a huge help for me and I’m very appreciative. I’d ask for a t-shirt to buy, but I guess that would kind of ruin the whole thing.
If you could come up with a AM stealth logo that would be cool.
After this week (numerous contacts, one that I’m almost positive will lead to sex) I’m one very satisfied customer. Yet again, I’d be a spokesperson, but that would most likely make things not too good for me.
I love you, Ashley Madison!
I just had to write to tell you how happy I am with your service. Within days of signing up I have found someone who has changed my whole outlook on my future. I initially questioned the whole affair guarantee, but it worked out for me in spades. The person I met is not only a physical match but a mental match also. Contrary to what I originally thought, your site may have actually saved my marriage, I now have my cake and eat it too.

Hello there. Early on in my subscription I sent some rather grumpy and dissatisfied emails indicating my unhappiness with ‘AshleyMadison’. I had had some issues with another site, which was why I signed up with you, and was generally, as far as adult sites were concerned, on a pretty short fuse. However, since then, I’ve had nothing but an entirely satisfactory experience here, and I wanted to apologise. The site works smoothley, it’s easy to meet people, and your support responses are timely, patient and helpful. So, thanks for a
great service. Nick
Met the man of my dreams on your site back in 2012. We were both ‘stuck’ in miserable, neglectful marriages. We married July 10, 2013!!!! I just wanted to say that for as much flack  s your site gets from the media, it serves a wonderful purpose…and for some at least an  scape. I’ve always wanted to send a small note expressing my appreciation, telling you how  uch your site has changed my life, but most importantly introduced me to my sole mate. Cheers to you and thanks from the bottom of my heart.
As unbelievable as this may sound I met the love of my life on Ashley Madison. We both  hought we wanted a NSA affair, but after meeting the chemistry was instant and the sex was  mind blowing….we soon realized we had fallen deeply in love with each other. Thank you AM  without you we may have never met!

Is it worth trying? Let everyone answer this question on his own. If the answer is "YES", click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment