Friday, June 20, 2014

Ashley Madison - Winning Strategies

I recently changed my strategy and here is short explanation what I did and what is the outcome. I never responded to any females who approached me first on the website. Instead, I took the initiative and started looking for profiles myself . Then, once I had picked a few nice women, I sent them small messages like “hi there” or made remarks about their clothes or hair. Just anything to invite them into a conversation.
In about a week I was chatting with 10 women at the same time. And once I got to know them a little bit, I lowered this number down to 3. Anna from Russia, Kate from Germany and Linda from Holland. They were both really hot women, who were looking for that little bit excitement in their life. All three of them were married to guys with too little time to spare.
After about two weeks of chatting, Anna invited me to Russia when I was there for a business meeting. I grabbed my chance…and we made some fireworks. I will spare you the details for this one. After that, I never saw her again.
Two days after that, when I was back in Germany, I met up with Kate. Kate was a very aggressive woman, aggressive in a sexual way. She was a passionate-sensual woman from South America. We spent a weekend together in Berlin, and ended up breathless in one of the hotel-rooms. Her I still meet once in a while, when I am in the neighborhood.
Then we have our last lady; Linda. A tall, about 1.80cm blond hot female with perfect curvy body, blue eyes and a pearl white smile, she was much hotter than she was on her pictures. She was the oldest of the three. Even though women never like to say their age, I would guess she was about 38. Every one of those 38 years seemed to have done her good. We met at the beach in The Hague. We had a walk on the beach, dinner in one of the fish-restaurants and finally ended up in Kurhaus hotel for 5 very raging-hours. If a blind man ever wants to feel how a woman looks like, Linda would be the perfect example. With her fine curves, levitating smell and silk-soft skin she would made any man go crazy. Makes you sometimes wonder, how the guys these women are married to can neglect them. From experience I know, that Dutch women generally are not this nice, not that fine built anyway. Yet, Linda amazed me.
From the first moment I wrote these ladies, to the moment I kissed them goodbye, took me 1 month. Not a lot of time, considering the fact that I was not full-time committed to dating them. In fact, I only chatted about 4 times with each of them.

So why did AshleyMadison work for me ?

- Women on the website are looking for a man, they are not there for fun.
- I had a good profile with the right information to turn them on and a good picture.
- Very important, I took control of the situation and approached the ladies myself on the site. I tried to find real women, who were serious about their intentions.

Would I use Ashley Madison again ?

- Even though I generally reject the fact that a man has to pay to meet a woman. In this case, I would do it again. For the reason that the women I met there were very sexually mature and sophisticated ladies who did not get the attention they needed from their husbands. And those few bucks were worth it for me. But you must remember that it is not a brothel where ladies are waiting to be collected. You still need to impress them and make them know that with you they will have a great time. If you are willing to put some effort into it, results should follow. Click on the picture below, and start your adventure!
So if you are a busy man, with little time to spare in meeting women, Ashley Madison could just help you get there.

Is it worth trying? Let everyone answer this question on his own. If the answer is "YES", click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment